(Click on pictures to enlarge)
BUNK HOUSE -This is a cozy, one-level heavy timber log cabin with tin roof, has one private bedroom with a king size bed and 1 & ½ baths. The living room has a bunk bed and a twin size bed. This is a children’s favorite since it is the closest cabin to the petting farm, the swing set, and because of it’s cowboy décor and bunk beds. A ramp entrance (making it wheelchair accessible) and the fact that it is all on one level (no steps) makes it a very easy for our physically challenged guests too. There is also a full size futon. This cabin has a wood-burning stove with glass doors and a hand-stacked stone firewall and mantle. Great for 2 adults with 2-4 children.
• Fully Equipped Kitchens (dishes, cookware, toaster, microwave, coffee maker)
• Outdoor Hot Tub, Picnic Table, and Charcoal Grill on the private deck and rocking chairs on the front porch.
• Fireplace in all cabins and the first rack of firewood is provided (in season from October to March).
• Satellite TV with VCR and DVD player.
• All linens, bedding, and towels provided.
• Air-conditioned and heated for year round use.
Price per night for two adults: $120; *Peak - $130
Additional adults are $12/night and children are $8/night for all cabins. All rates are before tax.
All prices are subject to 14.75% sales and lodging tax.