(Click on pictures to enlarge)
ROOSTER'S PERCH – Our most secluded cabin, this 2 bedroom, 1 & ½ bath two-story cabin is 'perched' at the highest level at the end of our upper road. It has a panoramic view of the mountains, but you’ll walk 26 steps to porch level. One bedroom has a king size bed and one with a queen bed and a twin bed. The full bath includes a red, old-fashion bathtub. The living room includes a full size sleeper, and has a stone fireplace. While this is a great cabin for a family or two couples, it is also a favorite for a couple's honeymoon, anniversary, or just a romantic getaway. (Sleeps up to 6 adults).
The Cabin includes,
• Fully Equipped Kitchens (dishes, cookware, toaster, microwave, coffee maker)
• Outdoor Hot Tub, Picnic Table, and Charcoal Grill on the private deck and rocking chairs on the front porch.
• Fireplace in all cabins and the first rack of firewood is provided (in season from October to March).
• Satellite Flat Screen TV with Blu-ray player.
• High Speed Internet/ Wi-Fi
• All linens, bedding, and towels provided.
• Air-conditioned and heated for year round use.
Price per night for two adults: $155
3 nights 5% discount for non-peak seasons; 10% discount for Winter seasons
7 nights 15% discount for non-peak seasons; 20% discount for Winter seasons
Additional adults are $12/night and children are $8/night for all cabins. All rates are before tax.
All prices are subject to 14.75% sales and lodging tax.