(Click on pictures to enlarge)
The Trail's End cabin is available for Thanksgiving!
TRAIL'S END – This one bedroom, one bath cabin is our most popular honeymoon cabin. It is at the end of our lower road, so it offers greater privacy. This rustic-looking cabin has a barn wood gray exterior and a tin roof. It features an overhead skylight in the sleeping loft, with king bed, and there are sweeping views of both meadows and mountains. The stone fireplace extends to the second level, with an open cathedral ceiling. The living room sofa has a pull out queen size sleeper. Sleeps up to 4 people.
The Cabin includes,
• Fully Equipped Kitchens (dishes, cookware, toaster, microwave, coffee maker)
• Outdoor Hot Tub, Picnic Table, and Charcoal Grill on the private deck and rocking chairs on the front porch.
• Fireplace in all cabins and the first rack of firewood is provided (in season from October to March).
• Satellite TV with VCR and DVD player.
• All linens, bedding, and towels provided.
• Air-conditioned and heated for year round use.
Price per night for two adults: $120; *Peak - $130
Additional adults are $12/night and children are $8/night for all cabins. All rates are before tax.
All prices are subject to 14.75% sales and lodging tax.